Building Up The Front

Today, my wife helped me (as she often does) work on building up the front end.  We got the bushings installed in the rocker arms and the horn mounted.  Then we polished the main shaft for the spring pack, assembled it and  attached them to the dog legs. Finally, we put the race and neck bearings in the neck and then the front end to the frame.  She’s starting to come together..….


Cleaning out threads on neck


Two days later, for a two hour job!




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s